This summer Floyd Light Middle School is offering a 16-day FREE IN-PERSON summer learning enrichment for students. The purpose is to continue academic learning through fun hands-on (Project-Based) activities along with building a positive ‘re-connection’ with In-School Learning.
COVID safety guidelines will be followed.
Click here to sign up for the summer learning program. Make sure to register your student for NEXT YEAR’S grade level.
If you have any questions or need help with signing up, contact any of the following office staff:
- Tim Smart (email@example.com)
- Sean Betker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sam Charles (email@example.com)
- Dates: Monday-Thursday, July 12th through August 5th
- Academic (Project Based Learning) 9:30 AM to 12:20 PM
- Optional afternoon enrichment activities (Playworks & SUN Program) 12:20 PM-2:00 PM
- Class size: 15-18 students
- No Classes on Fridays
- Lunch and Transportation are provided