What’s Happening At Floyd Light Middle School?
Keep up-to-date with our Floyd Light Falcons newsletter. See below for our most recent newsletter(s).
The Weekly Floyd Light Community Newsletter
VISION: Content, self-motivated students who take initiative for success.
MISSION: Providing a safe, engaging, supportive, and rigorous learning environment.
June 11th, 2018
Volume 4, Issue 38
- Last Week of School: I cannot believe it! The year has flown by. I hope everyone has a good summer. Keep your students reading every day!
- Friday Dismissal: On Friday, June 15th, students will be dismissed at 10:30 AM (yes, I think that is strange, too!).
- Booster Club Meeting: Our last Booster Club meeting of the year will be Monday, June 11th from 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM. Hope to see you there.
- Old Chicago Pizza Palz Coupons: We are selling pizza coupons for Old Chicago to benefit the Music program at Floyd Light. The coupons are being sold for $15 each and are good for 1 pizza valued up to $25. Please contact Mrs. Olmos in the school office to purchase these coupons. Our supply is limited and the coupons will be sold on a “First Come – First Served” basis.
- Oaks Park: We have our annual end of year Reward Trip to Oaks Park. This is an earned trip for students with good attendance, students who are on time to class, students who consistently follow our expectations, and do not have any fines. However, those who have not met these criteria will receive a slip that he/she is excluded. If it is just a fine, you can pay that by Wednesday to earn the trip back.
Food Pantry: The Food Pantry is Tuesday, June 12 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM in the Cafeteria.