What’s Happening At Floyd Light Middle School?
Keep up-to-date with our Floyd Light Falcons newsletter. See below for our most recent newsletter(s).
VISION: Content, self-motivated students who take initiative for success.
MISSION: Providing a safe, engaging, supportive, and rigorous learning environment.
November 30th, 2020
Volume 7, Issue 14
- Conferences: Conferences went VERY WELL. If you were unable to ‘attend’, please contact your student’s advisory teacher or Mr. Pease to get valuable information.
- Attendance Calls: Automatic Attendance Calls will start Monday, 11/16. You can always check your student’s attendance through ParentVue and are welcome to call the office for more information (503-256-6511). We always know that there are many good reasons for not being able to connect. If possible, please have your student keep up on the work in Google Classroom.
- Contact Information: If your address or phone number has changed, please contact the office, so we can change the info in our system.
- Food Pantry: Floyd Light’s Food Pantry is every Monday from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. We will be open 12/21 and 12/28 during Winter Break. Please drive through our Bus Lane and a box/bag will be available.
- Office, Office Hour for Families: Starting Thursday, December 3rd, Floyd Light will have an ‘Office, Office Hour’ every Thursday from 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM. This will be an opportunity for families to ask questions or give input. This is an experiment that hopefully goes well! Feel free to ‘stop by’. Here is the link: https://meet.google.com/egw-ewua-rex?hs=122&authuser=0
- Holiday Season: As we enter the holiday season, please do not hesitate reaching out to us for any reason. We may or may not be able to help, be we will try to point you in the correct direction. We care about you!
Mr. Pease, Principal, Floyd Light Middle School