Last week of School Schedule:
- 6/10: Regular B Day
- 6/11: Regular A Day
- 6/12: Regular Late Start B Day w/ locker clean out last 15 min.
- 6/13: Full day w/ Oak’s Park Reward for those eligible w/ Yearbook Signing at the end of the day.
- 6/14: Dismiss at 10:15. Awards/Talent Show Assembly
Yearbooks and Oaks Park Tickets: Yearbooks and Oaks Park Tickets will be on Sale Front. Yearbooks are $15 and Oaks Park Tickets are $12 (you DO NOT need a ticket to go to Oaks Park). You will receive your yearbook Thursday, June 13th. There is a limited number of Yearbooks sold, so get yours before they sell out.
Reward Trip: Every year we reward as many students as we can with a trip to Oak’s Park (Thursday, June 13th). The following will get a student excluded from the trip (from Page 24 in the Student Handbook. HOWEVER, students excluded can earn their way back! Each student is excluded will get a letter on Monday, April 29th in their Advisory class. Let Mr. Pease know if you have any questions.
- You have more than five (5) Major Disciplinary referrals
- You have Less than 85% attendance
- You have more than 20 Unexcused tardies
- You have more than one out-of-school suspension
- You have Fines: Library, Athletic Fees, Textbook Fees.
The high school is hosting its annual Summer Volleyball Camp on August 5th, 6th & 7th.
We are running three sessions:
Incoming Kinder-5th Grade : 8:30am- 10:30am
Incoming 6th-8th Grade: 8:30am-11:00am
Incoming 9th-12th Grade: 12:00pm-4:00pm
For more information see the attached registration form. There are also registration forms available at each school.
Measles: Attached is some information regarding the measles situation.