There is no school for students on Friday, January 26. It is the end of the quarter and teachers will be working on report card grades.
Registration/information forms for Indoor Soccer are available in the Front Office magazine rack and the Back Office shelf under the window.
6th grade girls BB starts next week. The coach will call your parents with time and place.
Find, clip and save box tops! Our next Box Top competition is happening now! Ask your relatives and neighbors to help collect them for you too! Let’s shoot for 3000 box tops by May 15th! Winning Advisory will receive a party!
Smarter Balanced Assessment is around the corner, click the link below for information about the assessment.
Our School has been selected to participate in NAEP testing this year. What that means; The National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), often referred to as “the Nation’s Report Card,” is the only nationally representative and continuing assessment of what America’s students know and can do in various subjects. Its two major goals are to measure student achievement and to report change in performance over time. NAEP provides results for the nation as a whole in a variety of subjects and for the states individually in mathematics, reading, science, and writing. Performance is reported by groups of students, for example, by gender, by different racial and ethnic groups, and by participation in special programs. Note: NAEP does not provide results for individual students or for their schools.
For more information, click the link below:
- If you choose to attend a sports event at our school we ask that you be on your best behavior. If you swear, are disrespectful toward others, are disruptive, etc. you may be asked to leave.
- Please remember to stand behind the yellow line while waiting for the bus. Students are not being safe out there.
- Reminder from Mr. Pease: Backpacks remain in your locker until you are leaving school for the day. Slime, goop, etc. must stay at home. Do not bring it to school; it will be taken away! Thank you.
- Remember to keep your hands to yourself at all times during the school day. There is no hitting, slapping or play fighting. If you are seen or someone reports you neck slapping, play fighting or doing any other inappropriate touching/hitting, there will be consequences.
- Students have been spraying cologne or body spray in the hallways. Some students and staff are extremely sensitive to these chemicals and can experience sinus pain and headaches. These sprays are not allowed in school. If we see you with them we will take them away.
- WELLNESS NEWSLETTER
FROM THE LIBRARY:
Congratulations to Mr. Rahman’s Advisory! They brought in 414 box tops to win the competition. A big thank you to all the advisories that participated. Keep saving those box tops for our new competition coming in January!
Keeping our kids safe to and from school:
8th grade Boys basketball Schedule:
FLMS BBALL CALENDAR 2017.docx
FLMS 8th grade Vollyball schedule:
8th grade volleyball schedule
All 7th grade games start at 6:00pm and 8th grade at 7:00pm.
The 6th grade schedule will come out soon.