Follow FLMS on FaceBook
- To access your classes, please log into your studentvue account. If you are having trouble logging into studentvue please contact our school office at 503-256-6511 and we would be happy to help!
Student Dashboard (student google login) -User name = Student ID #, password is your 8 digit Birthday)
Make an appointment with your counselor
We kindly ask that our caregivers to NOT contact your student(s) on their cell phone during the school day. It is extremely disruptive and will likely result in the phone being taken away and locked up until the end of the day. If there is an emergency, please call the office (503-256-6511), and we will get the message to your student right away.
The Multnomah Public Library has free live homework help after school, just sign in and get help. Also available in Spanish.
Did you know that all libraries offer free wireless printing? You can send items to the library’s printers from almost any device or location with an internet connection, and we’ll hold your prints for up to 5 hours. No appointment needed. No page limits. multcolib.org/mobile-printing
Khan Academy is a FREE website that you can use to get help on a variety of subjects from first grade through HS!
Here are some Wellness tips:
1. Sleep: make sure you are getting enough of it. It can really affect your stress levels
2. Exercise: it is super important to get outside when you can and at least go for a walk
3. Give yourself Grace: Be kind to yourself, try not to be too hard on yourself, this is a very difficult time and we are all trying our best.
4. Routine: Having a schedule for yourself helps reduce stress
5. Stay connected: Even though it’s a lot harder at this time, it’s important to try to reach out and connect with family and friends.
6. Gratitude: Focusing on positive things can actually change your mood. It takes practice and sometimes it can be hard to find positive things but the more you do the easier it gets.
How to contact your counselors:
We are here for you! Here is our contact information if you need to reach us:
If your last name starts with the letters A-L, Mrs. Charles is your counselor.
If your last name starts with the letters M-Z, Ms. Johnson is your counselor.
make an appointment with one of us
If you would like to say hello or ask a question, please feel free to email us or you can call or text us. We are always happy to hear from you.